INSPIRED BY ALL THINGS SCANDINAVIAN
We bring you authentic little pockets of hygge by combining the design heritage, flavours, coffee expertise and easy sophistication of Copenhagen.
Spend & Win Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Campaign Period:
1) This contest runs from 31st Oct 2022 to 13th Nov 2022 at Kopenhagen Coffee Webshop only.
How to Participate:
2) Email the screenshot of receipt(s), your name and contact number to email@example.com
3) This Campaign is open to Malaysians aged 18 and above.
4) Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Kopenhagen Coffee are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
5) Immediate family members of the Organizers, advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the contest.
6) Eligible participants must also meet the following criteria:
(a) Spend RM150 in a single transaction on Kopenhagen Coffee (RM150 excluding the delivery fees)
(b) Purchases must be made between 31st October 2022 and 13th Nov 2022, and email entries must be received no later than 13th Nov 2022 at 11:59pm. Any entries received after the closing of the contest period will be deemed invalid.
(c) Any purchase with a minimum spending of RM150 will be eligible for 1 (one) entry per receipt. Multiple entries are permitted.
7) The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’). Unless an extended period is announced, any entries received after the contest period shall be treated as disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during this Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions’) which shall remain in full force and effect.
Prizes & Participation Criteria:
8) The participation criteria as below:
(a) Spend a minimum of RM150 on any product(s) on Kopenhagen Coffee's webshop during the Campaign Period (from 31st October 2022 until the 13th of November 2022). The minimum spend of RM150 excludes the delivery fees.
9) Contest Prize:
- 1x Kaffeeform Refined Resuable Coffee Cup (worth RM147)
- 1x Klippekort (10 cups) (worth RM115)
- 1x Nørrebro Espresso Beans 250g (worth RM50)
- 1x Salt & Light Candle (worth RM49)
- 1x Reversible Leather Glass Mats (worth RM44)
Winner Selection Process:
10) 1 winner will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible contestants who meets ALL participation criteria:
(a) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 48 hours. If the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or is otherwise unable to comply with the contest terms and conditions, the organizer reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until the winner is found.
Prizes Terms & Conditions:
11) Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and it is the winner's responsibility to read and understand such terms and conditions.
12) The winner’s name of this prize as listed in the acknowledgment section is the authorized winner of the prize. This prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange with equivalent value goods or credit of any kind. Under any unforeseen circumstances, Kopenhagen Coffee reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes or similar value at any time without prior notice.
General Terms & Conditions:
13) Kopenhagen Coffee reserve the right to publish or display the name and picture of the Eligible Participants who won the prize(s) for this Campaign for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating in this Campaign, the Winners hereby consent to and agree that Kopenhagen Coffee shall be at liberty to publish their names and pictures without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes. Non-compliance may result in an alternative winner being chosen.
14) By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Kopenhagen Coffee.
15) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kopenhagen Coffee expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all Prizes offered under this Campaign. All risks, loss, damage, and/or injury associated with the use of the Prizes shall be assumed by the Eligible Participants.
16) Kopenhagen Coffee will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the Prizes.
17) No compensation in cash, refund, replacement, or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign.
18) Decision of Kopenhagen Coffee in relation to every aspect of this Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive.
19) Kopenhagen Coffee will not assume any responsibility for the Prizes offered under this Campaign and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Campaign, even if Kopenhagen Coffee have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
20) Kopenhagen Coffee accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of the receipt of the Prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.